C++\Java Plugin Changelog
Changelog for the C++\Java Eclipse Plugins
- Fixed: Java getBatteryVoltage() was lacking static. Rubbed shoes on carpet to triboelectric charge it.
- Fixed: PIDController continuous operation was confused if no input range was provided. We applied a non-cursed unicorn horn, so now it just treats the input as non-continuous instead in that case.
- Fixed: SpeedControllerGroup was not inverting individual motor directions appropriately when get()ing or pidWrite()ing. Now they go the right way (or left way, if you've inverted them).
- Fixed: ConditionalCommands cancellation of inner commands did not always take place the way it should have. Now it does.
- Fixed: Driver station inputs were being delayed by 1 packet. One packet may not sound like a lot, but your robot is now ~40ms more responsive to your commands! (whether or not it obeys your commands is still up to you)
- Added: FMS information (game specific data, alliance station location and color, match number, and other info) is now automatically published to NetworkTables. We encourage you to use this knowledge, but only for good.
- Fixed: When linking C++ programs, 3rd party libraries were being linked in random order (which sometimes caused spurious errors). They are now sorted and duplicated, but most importantly, are no longer random.
Added: When building the Java .jar, we now include everything in src/, not just .java files. For this reason, we now recommend you not store your music or movie collection in your robot code src/ folder.
Fixed: Deploy would fail if there were subdirectories in the user libraries folder. We now only copy from the top-level folder, which is as it should be.
Added: Time-travelers in a DeLorean added support for the v17 image. No, the v17 image doesn't exist yet; we're just thinking 4th dimensionally!
- Fixed: SingleKeyNetworkTableSource (buttons, sliders, etc.) updates were fragile and broke too easily, they have been toughened up.
- Fixed: FXML Widgets from external plugins wouldn't load properly. Now they do.
- Fixed: Loading saves with a source missing made it forget about it altogether. It has now been made less forgetful.
- Added: Widget for single axis accelerometer, in case you want to measure gravity, or maybe something more useful.
- Fixed: Quadrature Encoder is a different type than Encoder so it didn't have a default widget. Now it does.
- Fixed: Camera streams kept streaming even after they were closed, hogging bandwidth. They are now more bit-conscious and only stream when open.
- Added: Allow themes to be defined in Shuffleboard directory. Now you can make that rainbow dashboard you wanted without even writing any code!
- Added: Connection Indicators, so you know whether to blame the code or the network when your new value doesn't appear.