Reward teams for their season of effort
If you’re attending a District event, awards are straightforward using the event wizard step, entering the awards as they are called out. If you’re at a Regional event, you’ve got some more work to do Regional events require you to calculate Wildcards for your event.
- [Regional Events Only] Work with your Event Manager and FTA to get a copy of the awards before they are announced on the field during the Awards Ceremony.
- [Regional Events Only] Enter awards in the event wizard, being careful to prevent wandering eyes from accessing the awards. DO NOT post the awards nor submit them awards that are submitted are immediately posted online and are available via the FIRST API and online.
- [Regional Events Only] Once all awards are entered move on to the Wildcard step and ensure that there are four (4) green checkmarks. Once verified, click “Calculate Wildcards” to allow the system to calculate wildcards.
- [Regional Events Only] In the Reports area, generate the Wildcards Script via the “Wildcards Script” under “Other Event Reports” and print it out. Hand this to the Emcee with our regards.
- [ALL EVENTS] Once awards are complete, select the POST boxes next to each award and click “Upload Award Assignments.”